1. naturewoman

naturewoman Super Moderator

I have been so busy at work and the weather has been so unpredictable, that things have been so behind in the garden and allotment. Hopefully things are now back on track. I have garlic, peas, onions, potatoes, lettuce and carrots growing well on the allotment. I am waiting to put the sweet corn out, then the squash and beans.The forecast is for cool temps mid week, so I will wait to see what the end of the week brings before planting any of the tender stuff.

2. naturewoman

I am hoping to get my sweet corn planted out early next week. As I have planty of plants I might also risk a couple of squash and maybe cover with a cloche, just in case They are desparate to get in the soil! I need the space in the greenhouse for my toms.

3. naturewoman

Very warm at the allotment, but managed to plant out my sweet corn Monday 21st. I will underplant with my Uchiki Kuri squash later this week. My garlic is really growing well, as are my early potatoes. I have more peas to plant out and butter beans that are growing like crazy!