Service update 28th of January 2021. Please read the below carefully.
1. We cannot send seeds to the EU or Northern Ireland.
2. What you can find on the website is what we have; out of stock items will be back in stock at some point, we do not know when.
3. We send every order within a week. Royal Mail has long delays especially in certain postcodes, please check their website for details.
4. Please give Royal Mail at least 2 weeks to deliver before you message us.
5. At the start of lockdown we had lots of problems with staff not being able to work, also social distancing slows us down.
6. If you got in touch via our contact us form and had no reply, and you need an answer please do get in touch again on the contact us form. We will be able to reply now within a few days. (Check your junk email folder too sometimes emails end up in there.) We prioritized sending out orders with our limited resources.
We send our seeds via first class Royal Mail, but please note that next-day delivery is not 100% guaranteed.
Postage is only £2.39 for UK orders for any amount of packets.
We regret that we are unable to accept orders from outside England, Wales and Scotland.
The seeds are packed in a heat-sealed, resealable polyethylene bag and will arrive at your door in a padded envelope to ensure that the seeds are protected during the journey.
Please note that no sowing instructions included with the seeds, if you require any help see our ‘growing guide’ section or for detailed instructions see the individual product page, where you will be able to print out, in a printer friendly version, the sowing tips!
Alternatively you can get in touch on our contact us page and we will answer your questions as soon as possible.
Operating our business this way allows us to offer you top quality and quantity seeds for realistic price.
Packets containing 60 seeds or less are manually counted. Packets containing more than 60 seeds are measured on high quality, hyper- sensitive scales to ensure that you receive the correct amount.
We aim to dispatch your order on the working day after we receive it. At peak times it can take 2-3 working days to process your order. If you have any concerns about your order before or upon receipt please contact us through our contact us form. We will try to resolve any issues you may have. Our aim is customer satisfaction; we always work hard to provide you with a speedy, quality service.